City & Guilds (UK)
Train The Trainer - TTT/ Training of Trainers - TOT
Advanced Diploma in Teaching Training and Assessing Learning - City & Guilds (UK)
City & Guilds Group is the global leader in skills development. The group works with governments, businesses and education centers helping people achieve their potential through work-based learning. They operate in a diverse range of roles to support the future of work and learning around the world.
Amongst many qualifications and apprenticeships offered by City & Guilds, Train the Trainer Certification is one of its most acclaimed. It exposes you to an IVQ Level 3 qualification, and supporting you secure higher competencies to help you excel in your respective career.
DAASH Global is affiliated with City & Guilds – UK to provide internationally recognized vocational qualification on Teaching, Training & Assessing Learning – leading to City & Guilds International Advanced Diploma Level.
- Qualified teachers or those training and assessing learning who want to have an international certification & enhance their knowledge and skills in delivery
- First level managers, who frontend client presentations
- Organizations who wish to run a teaching, training and assessing learning qualifications for their current pool of staff/in-house trainers
- Those preparing for higher education
- Those with a flair for teaching, training or assessment of learning initiatives or
- For those who are already in training wants to have professional qualification and exposure to a systematic approach to training
Institute of Leadership Management (ILM) - UK
These Qualifications are ideal for candidates who have management responsibilities with no formal training, and are very serious about developing their abilities and skills or for team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management or for managers who need to lead people through organizational change, other pressures or budget cuts. These qualifications help candidates gain a range of management skills, put them to practice and develop skills by using their own knowledge.