Tips on How to Manage Difficult Times…..
During this challenging & difficult time it is important to continue looking after our physical and mental health. As WHO states this will not only help us now but in the long term too…
Sharing few tips off same…
- Eat a healthy and nutritious diet – this will help you to function properly
- Pay attention & limit your alcohol consumption and sugary drinks
- Avoid smoking to minimize your risk of developing disease, if you become infected with COVID-19
- Exercise – Involve a minimum of 30 minutes physical activity a day, check an exercise video, dance to music, do some yoga or walk up and down the stairs
- If you are working from home make sure you don’t sit in the same position for long periods, get up move around and take short breaks every 30 to 40 minutes
- Look after your mental health – its normal to feel stressed, confused & scared. Talk to people you can trust, support the other people in your community the way possible. Help your neighbors, family & friends. Read a book, listen to music or even play a game, try not to read or watch too much news if its makes you anxious.
Just keep in mind that every cloud has a silver lining…. as James Baldwin says “There is never time in the future in which we will work out our salvation. The challenge is in the moment, the time is always now”
Take care of yourself to help a nation….